WE ARE BEST IN WHAT WE DO
AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENTS &SPECIFICATION
Specification for 75 HP Tractor: HP category 75 HP
Drive :-4 Wheeled, 2 Wheel Drive
/ 4 Wheel drive
NO. of Cylinders- 04 Engine Type :-
4 stroke, direct injection diesel Engine, Natural Aspiration Cooling system :-
Steering Type Mechanical Steering (standard)/Power steering (optional)
Clutch Type Dual Dry Plate
Transmission Type :- Constant Mesh
Main Brake:-Oil Immersed Brake
MOULD BOARD PLOUGH
Mould board plough is the most important plough for primary tillage in irrigated or heavy rain areas where too much weeds grow. The objecting for ploughing with a Mould Board is to completely invert the soil, up-root all weeds, trash and crop residues and bury them under the soil.The shape of Mould Board is such that these cut downs the soil and invert to right side completely burying the undesired growth which is subsequently turned in to manure after decomposition.
A cultivator is a farm implement for secondary tillage, that is, stirring and pulverizing the soil, either before planting (to aerate the soil and prepare a smooth, loose seedbed) or after the crop has begun growing (to kill weeds).
Spring Loaded Tillers are suitable for use in stone and root-obstructed soil. When one tyne strikes a hidden object, too firmly fixed to be moved, the others continue to work at the correct depth. Spring Loaded Tillers may be used for loosening and aerating soil to a depth of nine inches preparing seed beds quickly and economically.
The combine harvester, or simply combine, is a machine that harvests grain crops. It combines into a single operation process that previously required three separate operations reaping, binding and threshing.
DIESEL ENGINE DRIVEN PUMP
Diesel engine pump is used for elevating the water for irrigation or supply purpose in field operations. Pump and diesel engine are coupled together for power and pumping needs of crop irrigation
TWO WHEEL TIPPING TRAILER
Tipping Trailors are utilized for carrying agricultural residues or weeds from one place to another and have Flexibility of unloading goods & materials by simply tipping them; saves operating cost
We wish to introduce ourselves as team of experts from various faculties in Agriculture sector having specialization in Crop Husbandry, Hill slope hydrology, Water Conservation and watershed development, lift irrigation, Soil Science, Crop Science (wide range of crops), Seeds, Horticulture, Aquaculture, Farm Management, Agri Mechanization, Veterinary & Animal Husbandry, Land utilization, Agro Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Rain fed Agriculture, Slash and Burn Agriculture, ICT etc.
The climate of India comprises a wide range of weather conditions across a large geographic scale and varied soils and topography. Hence our Agriculture sector experiences weather conditions prevailing most of the countries in the world agriculture. India hosts six major climatic subtypes, ranging from desert in the west, to alpine tundra and glaciers in the north, to humid tropical regions supporting rain forests in the southwest and the island territories. Many regions have starkly different microclimates. Besides distinct India has four distinct seasons: winter (January and February), summer (March to May), a monsoon (rainy) season (June to September), and a post-monsoon period (October to December).
We are pleased to mention bellow some of the strengths of our agriculture experts:
- We each have an average experience 30 to 35years in this field
- Being Scientist, we have done extensive research work in these fields and developed several technologies. Many of such technologies developed by us are in commercial use today
- We have hand on experience in farming (Actually worked with farmers in agriculture fields)
- We have designed & conducted several training seminars for Agriculturists / farmers and Industries.
- Initiated & implemented various innovative programmes for benefit of farmers. One such programme implemented was: “University at farmer’s door and Technology on their farms” and Lab to Land programme throughout the country.
- Established Agriculture Universities, Research Institutes, Training Institutes for benefit of farmers
- Launched learning programmes on Vegetable & Fruit processing technologies & implementation of them through PPP model
- Introduced several novel Nutraceuticals for stress mitigation and immunomodulation in Fish
- Training programmes for women using basic technologies for self-sustenance such as milling cassava and sweet potato flour and starch, bread making, fruit juice making, etc.
- Agromet Advisory Service for benefit of farmers
- We have designed various policies for Government of India which are in implementation today.
- Experience for decades as Directors, Vice-Chancellors, etc.
- By qualification we all hold Doctorate and Post Graduate degrees from premier national institutions like IIT, IIM in India & abroad.
- We have published hundreds of research papers on various international journals of repute & written several books on Agriculture.
- Most of us were nominated by Government of India/ International bodies for participation in different programmes worldwide.
- We can design a short seminar to educate your people during which we can also have interaction with local farmers to understand their actual need. Accordingly, we can also train the farmers for increasing efficiency & output.
- We wish to share our decades of expertise and knowledge with African people particularly yours and wish to become partner in your growth if opportunity is given to us to visiting you and explain the scope, potential & benefits.
A wide range of technologies are being used for agricultural projects and if we talk about techs so it has improved a lot and we assure you that we use the most advanced techs,machines for our projects.